You are passionate about quality and will step into the shoes of our users. You will be given the opportunity to tell your team mates “Yes, this is a quality piece of solution” or “Sorry, it works as designed but the overall user experience needs refinement”.
We are a digital service house with a vibrant mix of designers, developers and consultants. Our clients are mainly large Swiss companies and international corporations with Swiss headquarters. We help them creating meaningful experiences for their users. As we are growing our QA team we are looking for an open-minded expert with a keen eye for the details.
- Understand client needs and design QA parameters in terms of time, budget and quality together with the project manager.
- Craft quality strategies with the technical lead, project manager and business consultant.
- Review requirements, specification and technical architectures in terms of clarity and level of detail for web based applications
- Elaborate, update and communicate test plans in close collaboration with the project manager.
- Coordinate and schedule testing activities in a distributed international team in accordance with release and user acceptance testing.
- Design, configure and implement test automation scripts together with engineers.
- Execute manual, automated and ad-hoc tests and report on results.
- Coordinate performance, load and security testing.
- Monitor and report results from corrective and preventive measures.
This is what you bring along
This is what we bring along