Our technical experts work independently or in teams developing leading edge web interfaces. Working with a range of specialist departments as a technical contact point for all involved in your projects, before and after go live.
lexible, with a wide ranging technical knowledge and a desire to keep your knowledge on the pulse of new developments, you can share your skills effectively with other team members. In addition to the implementation of Web interfaces based on the latest technologies your work will include the development of performance-oriented front ends and their optimization to W3C standards and WCAG 2.0, You will also be involved in the maintenance and extension of existing front-ends and the delivery of advice and support in the design of Web projects.
What we expect from you
- Successfully completed technical studies in computer science, information systems or electronics or a relevant track record
- At least three years of experience in the development of complex Web solutions and Web sites
- Broad technical background (knowledge of various programming or scripting languages, databases, operating systems) is an advantage
- A solid understanding of OOP and HAML and SASS knowledge an advantage
- Quick learner and high performer
- Excellent team player
- High level of service and customer orientation combined with quality assurance
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
What you can expect from us
- You can expect an exciting, interesting, varied and important role in a young and motivating working environment
- A high degree of design freedom and personal responsibility with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- A corporate culture characterized by open communications and a considerate and supporting work environment
- Progressive employment conditions including 5 weeks’ vacation