Our User Experience Designer/Information architects work independently or in teams, developing integrated concepts for digital projects on the Web and for mobile applications. Integrating methods of user centered design and user experience design in the project schedule.
Working In close collaboration with design and technology teams to solve complex tasks, you will be responsible for design and application development for user management, usability, accessibility and user experience design. You will have the ability to effectively generate site structures, navigation concepts, process flows and wireframes for web sites, portals, online communities and mobile applications.
What we expect from you
- University degree or an equivalent track record
- Good understanding of human psychology and appropriate research methods
- Solid experience in design, information architecture, user experience and graphic design
- Broad experience with technology, methods and tools to build prototypes, mockups, design drafts, flows, etc., for example, Axure, Balsamic, PhotoShop, MindManager etc.
- Basic knowledge and interest in current web technologies that allow you to plan solutions with developers and engineers.
- You are creative and have a structured way of thinking
- Self-confidence and strong moderation, and presentation skills that which give confidence to your clients
- High level of service and customer orientation combined with quality assurance
- Very good knowledge of German and English an advantage
What you can expect from us
- You can expect an exciting, interesting, varied and important role in a young and motivating working environment
- A high degree of design freedom and personal responsibility with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development.
- A corporate culture characterized by open communications and a considerate and supporting work environment
- Progressive employment conditions including 5 weeks’ vacation