Our technical experts work independently or in teams to advise our clients on finding solutions. You will be responsible for analysis, solution design and the preparation and review of technical concepts in SharePoint and .NET environments.
You will also act in the role of Implementation Project Manager for major customers across a range of industries, leading design and support of systems and data migration. As a technical expert you will be involved in detailed individual consultation with our clients, from pre-sales to project completion. You will be happy providing coaching and support to our teams in the development of complex, custom solutions.The broad profile will also include supporting the sales team in pre-sales activities in customer and technical meetings and the technical preparation of quotations.
This is what you bring along
- Successfully completed technical studies in Computer Science, information systems or electronics or a relevant track record
- Several years of experience with the Microsoft SharePoint environment, ideally experience as a SharePoint Developer with SharePoint 2013
- Good knowledge of O365 features and SharePoint Online customization options including SharePoint and Provider Hosted Add-Ins running on Azure
- Ideally experience with the integration of O365 add-on products in SharePoint (e.g., Yammer, Flow, Planner, etc.)
- Broad technical background knowledge (knowledge of various programming or scripting languages, databases, operating systems) is an advantage
- Good grasp of general computer science concepts, patterns and algorithms.
- Ability to design complex system architectures
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and the ability to think outside the box
- Structured, independent thinking and able to work on your own initiative
- The ability to think and work exactly under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in a range of different cultural environments with the ability to be assertive when needed
- High level of service and customer orientation combined with quality-oriented mindset
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
This is what we bring along
- We value an honest company and feedback culture
- We believe in collaboration across teams and units and stand up for each other
- Exciting projects from various industries and type, such as websites, intranets, client portals, apps and products
- Fair and attractive compensation with excellent opportunities for personal and professional development
- Modern workspace next to Baden station (20 minutes from Zürich HB)